Wednesday, January 25, 2006

'There Was Much Debate'

Hello again. With little to do, I guess I've gone picture crazy. Anyway, here are a few from last weekend's debate tournament down in McMinnville OR.

We're such a great team...













What a scholar!!













Look at those gestures!



















Dad posted about it in more detail on the family blog (see links). D & I went 3/1 (won 3, lost 1). In 3 weeks there's another practice tournament in Oregon, and possibly another the following month. Then there are two speech qualifiers around the time of the only team debate qualifier in a few more months. I'll probably compete in speech since I'd like to get to nationals one way or another (it would be more comfortable to go for speech anyway. Debate is stressfull!). There's tons of stuff I need to get done in the next 3-4 months--I won't bore you with details. Talk about overload!

No comments: