Thursday, April 08, 2010

Photo of the Day

"Texas in Bloom"
135mm, f11, 1/46, Canon 7D, tripod, processed in Lightroom 3 Beta 2

Yesterday evening, a friend and I went out in the country on our weekly bike ride. What was supposed to be a 20 mile ride ended up being 39 miles. But the route was so beautiful that it made up for the extra pain and suffering. Texas can be amazing in spring.

I went back to some of the more memorable spots along our route and got some photos this evening just as the sun was setting.

5 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Kaylee says to tell you that they are "pretty fadders". :-D
That's a really gorgeous photo--it's probably warm down there too huh? I can't wait until it stops raining and warms up. I'm ready for summer!!

Rebekah said...

Wow - this picture is beautiful, as are the ones below! They all look like they're out of a fairytale. :)

Benjamin Berkompas said...

Thanks! Yeah, the weather has been amazing lately - mid 70's and sunny. Everything is blooming and green.

I hope y'all get some nice weather soon!

Caitlin Koch said...

Awwww! NO FAIR!!! :p
~Jess

MackFamilyBlog said...

WOW! I didn't see anything like that when I was there. Everthing was brown. That is a beautiful picture.