Monday, March 06, 2006

Conservation Message

Ok, I've got to come up with a "Conservation Message" to enter with my painting in the duck stamp competition. Basically, all they want is a short, original quote about conservation and wildlife. I've come up with a couple. Here's my favorite:

"If we don't make an effort to preserve God's Creation, there will be little left for future generations to enjoy. If we go overboard in that effort, future generations will have little enjoyment in what we preserved."

I'm curious how that will fly with the Judges--this quote will be judged in the C-message competition, on both the state and national levels, if I get that far :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love it! I definitely give my consent to the use of that one! ;o)

Benjamin Berkompas said...

I couldn't go with that one, because they didn't allow enough space. But the replacement was pretty good.